Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our team located in Sebring, Florida.
- No call, No evening hours and No weekends!
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8a-5p
- Comprehensive benefits package - starting day one - which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance and 401K
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Proficient in general radiology
- Proficient in Minor Interventional Radiology procedures such as image guided biopsies, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Abscess drainage, Lumbar Puncture, and Joint Injection
- BC Radiologist, or BE if just out of training. New Grads Welcome!
Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility. Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
A-rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Location/Region: Sebring, FL